CENTRAL PURCHASING AT WÜRTH INDUSTRY OF CANADA
Purchasing is organised centrally at Wurth Industry of Canada Ltd. in Brantford, ON, which is responsible for the procurement of C-Parts for all Canadian companies .
Procurement for the entire product spectrum is carried out from Brantford, ON and all inquiries for new projects are processed in direct contact with our sales department.
In order to implement optimal procurement, the central purchasing office is divided into different product groups which request and procure the current range of products supplied by Würth Industry of Canada.
- External and internal hexagon bolts 8.8
- High-strength external and internal hexagon bolts
- Nuts, washers, lock washers
- Small steel screws, DIN 603, screws for thermoplastics, keys, rope and lifting equipment
- Pins, rivets, springs, threaded rods, press-bent parts
- Stainless steel
- Turned and milled parts
Extended industrial range:
- Small electrical parts
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Chemical-technical items and protective equipment
- Tools and workshop equipment
- Catalogue parts and standard parts
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP AS A SUPPLIER FOR WÜRTH INDUSTRY OF CANADA
Some important building blocks include:
- Fast, flexible and reliable responses to our requests
- Timely deliveries of correct quantities
- A competitive price/performance ratio
- A developed quality system
- Innovative spirit, support for changes in the areas of technology, logistics and communication
In order to ensure a secure supply of our large and high-quality range of products within our modular C-Parts solutions to our customers, as well as the required delivery reliability, we need long-term relationships with dependable and flexible national and international suppliers. Our common goals are best met when doing business with a few good, strong partners.