Fasteners with adhesive coating
Reactive system (adhesive systems)
- Microencapsulation - DIN 267, part 27
Complete coating of microencapsulated adhesive, which is activated by the screwing-in process and counteracts self-unscrewing after hardening.
Examples of use
- Precote 30-3
- Precote 80
- Manual or mechanical
- Flowing, dripping
- Wave soldering
- DIN cup
Product features (finished product, hardened adhesive)
- Reaction time when installed:
24-72 hours at RT
15-30 mins at 70°C
- Lock against self-loosening
- High breakaway torque MLB/MA > 0.9
- Resistant to oils, grease, fuels
- Fail-safe from -30°C to 150°C
- Low coefficients of friction (product-specific)
- In the case of surfaces with integrated and/or additionally applied lubrication, the specified requirements must be met at room temperature.
- At higher temperatures, these values do not have to be met. The additional locking effect of the adhesive must be verified in a comparative test. The values of the MK-coated screws must be greater than the values of uncoated screws.
We are there for you!
We will be pleased to advise you personally.
Contact us at T +49 7931 91-0 or by e-mail at email@example.com.