iBin® - the first intelligent bin
Wurth Industry of Canada is the first C-Parts supplier (in Canada) to introduce an optical ordering system that will revolutionize materials management for a long time to come. The quantity, number and ordering information for the item can be obtained at bin level via the built-in camera; this is then transmitted to the ERP system automatically.
Therefore, not only is it possible to ensure just-in-time delivery of small parts needed for production on a requirement-driven basis, but C-Parts can be supplied in real time using an image format.
* Upon special request only.
Benefits of iBin®
- Less rack and floor space required in your production facility
- Individual, accurate planning close to the point of use allows optimal warehouse utilisation and further reduces stock levels with less capital commitment
- Seamless and easy integration into your existing systems
- Wireless system: simple start-up without changing your processes or converting your rack systems and infrastructure
- Fully transparent consumption patterns through continuous inventory transfer
- Maximum transparency of your bin content
- Regular visual inspection via counting function
- Automated order triggering
- Accurate triggering for C-Parts replenishment a defined residual quantity is reached
- Integrated compartment in all existing bins ensures that storage location and bin size can be changed
- Fully automated inventory count at any time at the touch of a button
- Monitoring of A/B-parts, handling of non-original parts and integration with other suppliers possible
We are there for you!
We will be pleased to advise you personally.
Contact us at 519-756-9700 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org