C-Parts - Small parts. Big effort!
It goes without saying that screws, nuts, and washers are not the most important components of an industrial system or machine. However, without a doubt, these C-Parts are essential for the ultimate end product.
- Parts with secondary importance for the end product
- Low-priced materials with a maximum value < $30.00 CAD per piece
- Excessive procurement cost compared to the value
- Offset via material overheads
- Parts that are handled in bulk
Although the purchasing volume of these C-Parts is very low, the procurement costs are very high. During boom times with high levels of demand, handling repeat orders, and coordinating these items for industrial manufacturing companies can be almost overwhelming.
This is precisely where Wurth Industry of Canada comes in with its C-Parts Solutions, Kanban solutions, and other modular logistics solutions.
- Optimization of supply and intra-logistics processes
- Reduction of procurement costs
- Reduction of item diversity
- Reduction of the number of suppliers
- Free capacities for core activities in procurement, materials management, production, logistics and intra-logistics
- Maximum supply security throughout just-in-time delivery
We are there for you!
We will be pleased to advise you personally.
Contact us at T: 519-756-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our brochures right here:
Brochure CPS® C-Parts. With Certainty.
Brochure Is Your Factory Really Lean?